Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things About Me

1) I used to be President of the Greater Boston Track Club.
2) I hold 2 software patents.
3) I have spent many years tracking bears and other mammals.
4) I once lived in Costa Rica for a month.
5) I am obsessive about things being put away in their places.
6) I have been programming computers since 1976.
7) I know the names of all 4 Teletubbies.
8) I am half Irish and half Italian.
9) I am a very good test taker.
10) I want to see Ireland some day.
11) I want to canoe the Boundary Waters someday.
12) I want to live for a long time.
13) I got my first dog when I was 44.
14) I used to think I was a cat person.
15) I went fishing for bass a lot when I was a kid.
16) I plow my own driveway and road.
17) I used to listen to a lot of punk and new wave in college.
18) I love classical music especially Bach, Mozart, and Italian opera.
19) I play the Packrat (aka Crackrat) game obessively on Facebook.
20) When I was a kid, I used to run around the house and try and beat the electric meter reading.
21) I practiced Zen for many years but I had a vision during a meditation retreat to start practicing Native American religions.
22) I love owls and see and hear them all the time.
23) I voice told me to quick drinking when I was 25 or I would die and I did.
24) I tend to know a lot of people from doing things.
25) I tend to really get into things and then turn to something else but come back again. Some of these things are computers, juggling, guitar, singing, tracking, skiing, snowshoeing. I want to teach my sons these things as he grows up.

No comments: